The USC Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive Care Center at Keck Medicine of USC in Los Angeles is a patient-centered program with high-quality medical care, rehabilitation and network support for multiple sclerosis patients, their families and caregivers. Patients’ needs are identified, prioritized and incorporated into a care plan for timely and strategic intervention. We take a multidisciplinary, personalized approach to help you stay in touch, in shape and in good health.
The USC MS Center offers a full spectrum of medical, nursing, rehabilitation and psychosocial services. Our staff of dedicated physicians, nurses and allied specialists ensures that your unique health concerns are met in a caring environment.
Patients have direct access to a variety of specialists – all affiliated with the world-renowned Keck School of Medicine of USC.
- Access to fellowship trained neurologists, skilled nurses and multilingual staff
- Experience with the use of all FDA-approved therapies for MS
- Imaging Services
- Individualized medicine that utilizes an evidence-based approach
- Infusion Services
- Bladder evaluations
- Access to research staff and opportunities for participation in clinical research
- Patient programs and support groups