How to Support the USC Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive Care Center
As part of Keck Medicine and the University of Southern California, the Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive Care Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Much of the program’s valuable research, diagnostics, treatment, education and rehabilitation initiatives depend greatly on donations.
At the USC Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive Care Center, we are committed to continuing the search for new treatments, and ultimately a cure for multiple sclerosis. We are dedicated to our patients and their families, and we appreciate any and all donations. No amount is too small.
Donations are tax deductible and go towards many programs and research efforts including:
- Patient education programs
- Patient and family support groups
- Basic science research including the purchase and ongoing maintenance of specialized laboratory equipment and tools
- Database creation and use
- Ongoing research in ethnic disparities in multiple sclerosis
- Ongoing research in gene and environmental effects on multiple sclerosis
- Community physician education programs and workshops
- Collaborative work with other physicians and scientists
Make a donation now through our secure, online gift giving portals.
Donate to the Lupe Luevano Research Fund.